Mount Olive Evangelical Lutheran Church
Together in Christ
History of our church
Find us on facebook
- The Bible is the Inspired Word of God, His personal message to us.
- There is only one God. He is three distinct and separate persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God created man without sin, but man willfully fell into sin and brought sin upon the whole human race.
- God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to redeem the entire human race with His innocent sufferings and death.
- This glorious fact is accepted by faith, which is worked in the heart by the Holy Spirit through the Word and Sacraments.
- We are heirs of heaven by faith alone in the atoning work of Christ.
- While here on earth we want to show our love for him who first loved us.
- At our death, we shall inherit the full glories of eternal life in heaven.
- Click here for more detailed WELS beliefs.
12700 Marystown Road
Shakopee, MN 55379
Member congregation of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS)
Comments and questions regarding this website can be directed to email@example.com